Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2018 Goodreads Reading Challenge


In 2017, I read 18 books. This doesn't seem like much to me, but then I think about all the proposals, manuscripts, journal articles, and monographs I read for work, and then I feel better.

In 2018, my goal is to read harder and finish 24 books.

Here are the first books I am looking forward to reading in 2018!
Margaret Atwood's The Robber Bride
Paul Beatty's The Sellout
Alexander Chee's The Queen of the Night
Gayl Jones's Corregidora
Jaroslav Kalfar's The Spaceman of Bohemia
Elizabeth Kostova's The Historian
Nnedi Okorafor's The Binti Trilogy

And, ReadosaurusText is now on Goodreads!

my read shelf:
ReadosaurusText's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

No comments:

Post a Comment